Terms & Conditions for Guardians/Students
(1) You understand that Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. is a home tutoring marketplace and will facilitate the finding of a quality home tutor for your child.
(2) You understand that there is a onetime non-refundable charge (Tutor fees for 1st 10 classes + Service Charge + Taxes) allows your participation in this marketplace.
(3) In consideration of the home tuition provided by the tutor to your child, you agree to pay a fixed predefined amount to the tutor. We have suggested per class (75 minutes) tuition fees in our website. However parents and tutors can mutually discuss about the fees structure.
(4) You understand that Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any advance payments made by guardian to the tutor.
(5) You understand that the Amount paid during the admission time is a part of tuition charge. Guardian has not to pay tuition fees to the Tutor for 1st month (10 classes).
(6) You understand that Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. will not be held responsible for any disclaimer after adjustment of 1st month (10 classes).
(7) Guardian has to pay tuition fees directly to home tutor by whichever method (Daily/Monthly) you and your tutor agree is most suitable. Parents and tutors can discuss about payment mode (Daily/Monthly).
(8) You understand that you (Guardian) don’t need to pay advance tuition fees to tutor and we do not take any responsibility for such payments.
(9) You understand that, to the extent possible, Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. will facilitate finding a tutor that best suit your child’s requirement but it does not guarantee any success of any kind in any examinations or test that your child may undertake.
(10) You understand that for the tutoring services you are liable to pay taxes as applicable.
(11) You confirm that you have read and understood Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. refund policy. We have responsibility to provide only 2 home tutors. If guardian needs replacement of 1st tutor they have to inform us after 2 classes.
(12) In any exceptional circumstances if Gyandarshan Edusolutions Private Limited (OPC) is not able to find replacement of 1st tutor for your child within 14 working days, it will cause an amount 70% only (30% Tax Deduction) to monetary value of the unconsumed tuition classes to be transferred to Guardian’s Bank Account.
(13) You understand that home tutors need to be treated with respect and dignity. Further, you agree to provide in your home an environment conducive to one on one study during the period of the said home tuition.
(14) You understand that the final decision to choose a particular tutor for your child is yours and yours alone. You explicitly agree to indemnify Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. from any harm that may be caused by any inadvertent actions of the tutor.
(15) You understand that the tutor will teach your child if and only if at least one parent is present in the house.
(16) Approximate Fees Structure per Class/ per Session/ a period of 75 minutes: “For Class: I-IV Rs. 225” “For Class: V-VII Rs. 250” “For Class: VIII-X Rs. 300” “For Class: XI-XII Rs. 400” The above fee structure may be subject to change in some circumstances.