Terms & Conditions for Home Tutors
(1) You understand that Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. is a home tutoring marketplace and will facilitate through its platform and other resources finding for you such students as who want home tuition in your area of expertise.
(2) You understand that Gyandarshan.in collect a onetime non-refundable amount (Tutor fees for 1st 10 classes + Service Charge + Taxes) from guardian at the time of admission.
(3) You understand that Gyandarshan.in will pay 20% amount (from Tutor fees for 1st 10 classes + Service Charge + Taxes) to tutor’s Bank Account online after successful implementation of first 10 classes. Tutor has not to collect tuition fees from the Guardian for 1st 10 classes.
(4) After receiving tuition fees from guardian tutors are requested to pay 10% tuition fees from their monthly tuition fees (Only after every 10 classes interval) to Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. On this basis preferences will be given to our Employees i.e.; Home Tutors. Please Click to Pay for online payment.
(4) You understand that in any exceptional circumstances if guardian needs replacement of 1st tutor guardian has to inform us after 2 classes. We will not be able to provide any remuneration to tutor in such cases.
(5) You understand that Our Company has never allowed home tutors to ask guardian for advance tuition fees, if you are thinking about asking for a salary advance.
(6) Tutor has to collect tuition fees (excluding 1st 10 classes) directly from guardian by whichever method (Daily/Monthly) you and your guardian agree is most suitable. Parents and tutors can discuss about payment mode (Daily/Monthly).
(7) You authorize Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. to collect payment on your behalf in consideration of the home tuition delivered. You agree that all the tax liability for this payment is yours.
(8) As a tutor providing home tuition, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, exercise the same degree of professional competence, care, skill, diligence and carefulness as is normally exercised by professionals in the home-tutoring field.
(9) You may receive information copyrighted to Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. You understand and agree that confidential information so received will only be used by you for the benefit of Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. and for the purpose of providing tutoring.
(10) You indemnify Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. from and against any and all claims, causes of action, and liabilities (including reasonable counsellor fees) which arise directly from rupture of any applicable law, for your negligent or intentional misconduct.
(11) You understand and agree that the relationship between Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. and you will not be considered as an employer and employee relation. Gyandarshan Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd. does not provide any experience certificate & appointment letter as it is a part time job.
(12) You understand that the final decision to choose a particular student for tuition is yours and yours alone.
(13) You understand and agree that you will teach the student if and only if at least one parent is present in the house.
(14) You understand that if you agreed to take a home tuition, you have to continue it. In unavoidable circumstances you have to give information to guardian minimum 15 days’ notice period.
(15) Your contact information is only access by Gyandarshan.in, and not made public to other users of this website. It will only be revealed to the parent/student who is successfully matched to you.
(16) The information you supply should be as accurate as possible, and that you should not be providing erroneous information which may mislead guardians and Gyandarshan.in coordinators.
(17) We do not charge any registration fees from Home Tutor. Registering with Gyandarshan.in does not guarantee tuition assignment jobs to you, as jobs are assigned based on tuition demand and how well tutors match up with the customer’s requirements.
(18) You are required to bring along your all necessary certifications, documentations and identity proof on your first lesson to certify your academic qualifications & identity if guardian wants.
(19) Approximate Fees Structure per Class/ per Session/ a period of 75 minutes: “For Class: I-IV Rs. 225” “For Class: V-VII Rs. 250” “For Class: VIII-X Rs. 300” “For Class: XI-XII Rs. 400” The above fee structure may be subject to change in some circumstances.